Just a quick update here as it’s been another slow week in terms of actually progress. My Boxy is coming along. I added a progress marker last Sunday so I could keep a track of things and I’ve definitely made progress even if it doesn’t feel like it!
My silks arrived ready for my silk spinning workshop next week. These are eri, mulberry, penduncle, tussah, sari, and silk hankies. I also made some progress with my 12 Days project, but I’m still quite a way off the plying stage there.
Luckily we missed most of storm Eunice this week but the terrible weather here has meant no gardening again. However I have now got my propagators ready to go so hopefully I can make a start next week even if I can’t actually get in to the garden.