It’s been a reasonably successful week this week. I finished my Fichu Bleu shawl for the Ravellenics. As it’s pretty miserable weather here this weekend I’ve not been able to get out in some decent light to take some photographs so I haven’t properly updated my Ravelry page or done a finished object post about it yet, but here it is on the blocking mats. I definitely need a second set of blocking mats for longer projects!
The shawl has taken up the majority of my time this week but I have made a start on one of my WIPs. This is Mothed which has been on my needles for a good couple of years. It’s another handspun project and there is quite a bit unevenness to the stitches in places as a result of the handspun but I’m quite enjoying the texture it’s giving the piece at the moment.
Not much progress on other projects although there has been some reasonable harvests from the garden. The courgettes and potatoes are still going strong and I need to find something to do with chard. I think we’re going to have a great chilli crop too. If only I could grow some flowers in the borders instead of the fine showing of weeds!